Wednesday 2 August 2017

Fantasy: Used: The Alley

As we walked into the alley together, he casually slipped an arm around me, letting his hand rest on my ass.

“Easy, sunshine,” I said. “I want to make him jealous, but let’s not get any ideas about what’s going to happen here.”

“Oh no?” he asked. “You think I don’t see how turned on you are by all of this? I bet you’re just soaking through those panties!”

To my surprise, he backed me up against the wall, right beside a dumpster, and reached a hand up my skirt.

“Just as I thought!” he said, with a hand sliding around my wet panties. “I bet ol’ Mikey hasn’t turned you on this much in months.”

I turned my face away from him, embarrassed at the fact that he was right: I really was soaked. I don’t know when my juices had started flowing; when he put his hand on my ass? When he decked Michael? Way back when he’d said I have a nice ass?!? At some point I’d gotten turned on, and this neanderthal could read it on me as if it were written on my forehead in plain English.

I gradually realized that he wasn’t just pawing my panties; he wasn’t just flaunting my embarrassment at me. He was fingering me. And dammit if he wasn’t good at it. As I resolutely kept my face turned away, he started working my clit like someone who knew what it was for; I wasn’t just lubricated, at this point, I was also getting warm. I wasn’t convinced this guy would be able to read the menu at McDonald’s without a tutor, but he had a PhD in working a pussy.

Before too long he slid a finger inside. “Oh fuck,” I moaned, showing how much control I’d lost of my own body. Another finger followed the first, while he continued to use his thumb to work my clit.

It didn’t take too long for me to come on his hand. Nothing about this situation was a turn-on for me; not the asshole whose fingers were inside me; not the idea of getting fingered in a public alley; not even cheating on my boyfriend. Nothing about this was good, but adding it all together, I couldn’t deny that I was having one of the better orgasms of my life, and whimpering through it like a virgin on prom night.

He let me come down from my climax, still working his fingers gently on me, before finally extricating them, leaving me feeling empty. But I didn’t have a chance to catch my breath before he lifted me up, one arm under each leg, and then lowered me back down – onto his hard cock. I gasped as I felt him entering me; how had he even gotten it out without me noticing?!?

He wasn’t quite as long as Michael was, but he was thicker, and that’s what my pussy needed right now: I needed something to replace those fingers. “Oh god,” I moaned, as he pressed my back against the wall, and started to fuck me. My feet weren’t even on the ground, he just held me up by the legs and used me.

If anything, it was the unreality of the situation that was enabling me to act so uncharacteristically. I hadn’t even been planning to kiss this guy – he grossed me out! – yet less than 10 minutes after meeting him he was now fucking me bareback in an alley like a animal, and I was moving my hips as much as I could to take him deep into me. It only took a couple of minutes before I felt another orgasm coming, and it was going to eclipse the first one. I grasped him and bit down on the collar of his leather jacket, trying to stop from screaming out.

He was right there with me. Just as I was starting to come down from my orgasm I heard/felt him grunt, and then felt his cum flooding me. He kept fucking me, in time with the jets of cum, so that he planted each blast as deep into me as he could. I don’t think he was planning it; it was just thousands of years of pure instinct. Most men had evolved beyond that; this guy was more primal than they are.

In the dim recesses of my mind I was thinking that I’d probably have to get a Plan B tomorrow – and got help me if the asshole had an STI! – but that thought was a distant second to the additional orgasm that was wracking my body, as I got off on the feeling, the knowledge, of his cum filling me.

When he finished, he lowered my legs to the ground, at which point I realized that they were shaking. I had to lean against the wall just to stay upright. He, on the other hand, simply zipped himself back inside his pants, and made to leave. “C’mon,” he said, “car’s this way.”

“Just a sec,” I replied, unsure of my ability to walk.

“Oh Jesus Christ,” he muttered, and then completed the neanderthal picture by slinging me over his shoulder, so he could carry me back to the car. “And you’d better not let any cum leak out of that cunt, slut,” he said, as he carried me. “I like this jacket, I don’t want jizz all over it.”

The only word that stuck in my head from that speech was the word “slut.” I really was a slut right now. This was only the fourth man I’d ever had inside me, but I was craving his cock like I’d never craved any other; tomorrow was tomorrow, but I was going to devote the rest of this night to repeating our performance in the alley. If I was lucky, maybe we’d be on a bed the next time…

1 comment: