Wednesday 16 August 2017

Fantasy: Used: Inside

We got in the elevator, along with a middle-aged lady. He pressed the button for the 12th floor, and we all dutifully looked up at the numbers as the elevator made its way up. I guess she was going to the same floor.

As we did, I felt his hand cup my ass. After the way he’d been using my body so far, this act seemed almost tender by comparison. He then moved his hand under the skirt, and slipped it inside my panties, which was still nice, having that skin-to-skin contact. But then he shocked me – literally – by sliding a finger into my asshole.

With all of the willpower at my disposal I prevented myself from gasping out loud at the intrusion, but all the willpower in the world couldn’t prevent me from tensing up. Michael and I had done a bit of ass play in the past, but it wasn’t something I’d ever gotten used to, and having a finger suddenly thrust in there with no warning was beyond surprising.

He didn’t finger fuck my ass or anything, he just left it resting there. In my asshole. Standing beside some woman I didn’t know.

When we got to our floor she got out first, and we followed her – still with his hand under my skirt, finger in my ass. I did my best to walk naturally, but I’m sure it didn’t work. Her door was first, and as we passed by she addressed him:

“Try not to be too loud with her tonight, alright? I’ve got an early day tomorrow. And it doesn’t look like she’s used to that finger up in there, so maybe work your way up to doing her ass, so her screams don’t keep me up, alright?”

I didn’t think I would still have the capacity to blush, after all he’d done to me already, but I did anyway, alright?

How often was this guy bringing home girls that it was such a routine to all of his neighbours?!? “Another day, another slut” seemed to be his motto.

He was in the next apartment – no wonder she’d been worried about the noise! – and as soon as we were inside he had my chest up against the door. I guess he decided not to follow his neighbour’s advice: He removed his finger long enough to hike my skirt up, pull my panties down to my knees (wiping his finger on them in the process), and free his cock, before he was plunging into my tenderest of tender holes.

Like I say, Michael and I had experimented with ass play before, but this was altogether different. No lube, no warm up, no nothin, just immediate, hard, ass fucking. I clenched my teeth, did my best not to scream, and just… took it.

Unfortunately, this was the third time he’d fucked me within the span of an hour, so it wasn’t going to be quick. He hammered away at my ass for a long, long time. My breasts were starting to get sore from being pressed against the door, and I’m sure my cheek was getting the pattern of the door’s wood on it.

Fortunately, the pain started to recede after a while, leaving me feeling so… full. It was different from having his cock in my pussy; it’s like he was filling my insides with his cock. All the more since he was thicker than Michael, so he seemed to be filling me up more than Michael had, when we’d tried this. Of course, with Michael it was also “just the tip,” and over very quickly from the pressure of my tight ass on his cock. No way this guy was going to settle for just the tip, and he seemed more used to ass fucking than Michael had been.

Once again, I found myself wondering how many other girls had found themselves pressed against this door, with an ass full of this man’s cock. I was just one of many, and it was both depressing at how low I’d sunk, and strangely freeing to be able to do whatever I wanted with this man, not having to face him again the next day.

As he started to get close, he demonstrated his expert knowledge of my body once again by reaching a hand around and touching my clit. The pleasure was immediate – I must have been enjoying my ass fucking more than I realized – and I whimpered against the door; my orgasm hit at the same time his did, and the feeling of his cock throbbing, his finger on my clit, and my juices letting go, all mixed together at once in my head. I almost felt like I was cumming into my own ass.

He gave me a minute to come down from my orgasm, and then pulled out and slapped me lightly on the ass.

“Go clean yourself up,” he said. “The bathroom’s over there.”

I passed by the kitchen, on my way, and as I passed by the garbage I took the opportunity to remove my panties, and toss them in.

1 comment: