Wednesday 15 February 2017

Orgy Woman

Alternate Title: Jennifer Ann wants to fuck me in a crowded room!

I mentioned in another post that I’d been travelling to another town, and I tried Ashley Madison’s Travelling Man feature, which sucks ass. But this was the first time I’d actually logged onto A-M in quite a long time, and an interesting byproduct of the whole adventure was that I had a few women from home notice my presence and message me.

I had only originally planned to be travelling for a week, but plans changed halfway through and I ended up staying a week and a half, including the weekend. Based on the amount of clothing I’d brought, this change of plans meant I’d need to do some laundry, so that’s how I spent my Friday night. (Well, the first part. Then I went out and caught some live music at a nearby bar. But that’s not relevant to the story.)

Ever since I’d sent my Travelling Man spam in A-M my email had been blowin up, so I wasn’t surprised at all when I got another message. Nor was I put off by the fact that this email was from someone in Toronto; I knew I’d be coming back to the city eventually, so it would be nice to have someone to fuck when I got back.

The name she gave me was Alexa Abernathy. While I did my laundry and read a John le Carré novel, I also emailed back and forth with Alexa, who, it turned out, is really into orgies, and wanted to know if I’d be willing to go to one with her. Well, I responded, it’s not really my thing, but I’m up for trying new experiences!

When we got out of A-M and into Gmail, the real fun began. She sent me an email with a half dozen photos of herself.

She told me that she’s part of an “organization” that holds orgies once or twice a week. (I would have called it a “club,” but what do I know, she wanted to call it an “organization.”) I had no intention of going forward with any of this, and her photos looked kind of familiar to me1, but I had to wait for my laundry to finish, so I played along.

Since she called her thing an “organization,” I asked if they had a name, or a website I could go to, but she didn’t answer that one, yet; I think she felt I wasn’t hooked in well enough at this early juncture.

She wanted to know if I would be able to handle two girls at a time, in a crowded room? Well, frankly I’ve never tried, I told her, but I’ve never had stage fright before, either2. She also mentioned that they allow a bit of alcohol, to keep the fun going, but nobody is supposed to get overly drunk, which I agreed with. You don’t want any drunken jackasses ruining the orgy for everyone else!

She told me that the next party was already scheduled, and that they’d have 25 girls and 12 guys. I responded with a one line email, saying that 25 girls and 12 guys sounds too good to be true – she didn’t catch the tone, and assumed I was still interested. (Hmm… didn’t catch my tone? Whyever not?)

She sent me a separate email with the rules – sorry, the “Term of Condition” – and at this point I stopped playing along. Partially because this was as far as I’d ever planned to go – I wasn’t going to sign up at a website or pay for anything – but mostly because my laundry was done.

I’m including here, though, the TERM OF CONDITION for your reading pleasure:
Thank you for your interest in our organization. If you checked out my profile, you will be aware that the Orgy is only participated by members. We are an organization that values discretion very much, because we have to protect the identity of our members. Most of our Men/Women members are married. We are also wary of those people (private investigators, police) who are just trying to get in to gain information to our members. So i hope you would understand that we can't give you too much information until you are an approved member. The way this works is we have to verify your identity first before you can know who we are, if you will agree to this arrangement, I will be glad to let you know the requirements to become a member.

Also, save my email address to your contact list so my messages won't go to your spam or bulk folder.

To become a member, there are just (3) three requirements...

1. Fill-up the "Information Sheet" that i will give to you and send it back to me. The information you submitted will only be seen by me, The Moderator.

2. You must be a registered member of our sponsor site ( Orgies' Affiliate URL ). the subscription code/invitation I.D. will be emailed after you submit your correct details. You will use that subscription code to log in at our private site and it would be your passes in every events. So, you will know the next event near your place 3. You must be very discreet about everything in this Orgy-nization (Practice Safe Sex).

In order to become a member of our group, you must complete all the Orgy need. Before you ask me for the requirements, you should already be 100% sure in joining and aware that you are taking a risk here (because the risk can not be on our part!). If you'd like to complete the requirements already, just let me know and i will send you the "Information Sheet" and the link of the sponsor. Let me know if you will agree to this..
I never carefully read this until now, so I missed the “orgy-nization” pun in there. Well done, Alexa Abernathy!

I responded and said that I wasn’t interested, but the system was in full automation mode, by this point, so the email I got in response seemed to think I was saying yes.
Alright! i will email you the info sheet later after you finish this>> as you can read on the terms and condition you need to get your ID number. to our orgy SPONSOR dating site HERES THE LINK CLICK THIS >>> Just click it and then when you are on the site, just click the Get Your ID Number and when you at the orgy naughty clubbers group sponsor site, so just Create your Account First .And after that just GRAB It your account for 1 MONTH GOLD that Cost $34.95 for you to get your Membership ID no. that i will gonna put to your INVITATION OF OUR UPCOMING ORGY PARTY EVENTS. Send back to me the ID no. that you're going to get, and also this is a 1 time payment only. after you pay the $34.95 registration, you don't need to pay it again, only just to attend every party event that were organizing again. feel free to ask if you had any question babe. so that i can explain it to you. Hope you're really sincere too to be my orgy partner,.

CHEERSSS😘
Makes your head hurt just to [try to] read it, eh? But then a few minutes later I got another email, which, to my surprise, was even less coherent than the previous one:
Baby ready and click the sponsor site the signup and upgrade the silver members for the 1 month then sent me back the membership id no. and i gonna sent to you the information sheet then the head moderator i give your invitation for upcoming event :)

KISS Alexa Abernathy 😘
Since I was done playing, this was the end of the conversation. No, wait, that’s not true: I got an email from her the next morning saying “Hey babe, whats up”, and THAT was the end of the conversation.

As a footnote to all of this, I was right, her photos were familiar to me. They were from the Twitter account of some model named Jennifer Ann. (Note to spammers: Google has a reverse photo lookup feature, and it’s built right into Chrome. So if you steal someone else’s photos to use for your “profile,” all I have to do is right-click that photo in Chrome and it will go searching Google for the source.)

Technically, I suppose it’s possible that Jennifer Ann lives in my city, and is really into orgies, and therefore is the “moderator” of an “orgy-nization” that hosts orgies twice a week where there are twice as many women as men, and has people sign up for an account on some website in order to prove their identity (because apparently the police somehow want to get in to get information on the members’ privacy, but the organization wants to protect their privacy). So maybe I missed out on an orgy with Jennifer Ann.

If so, Ms. Ann, it wasn’t anything personal. I’d be happy to lend you the usage of my cock any time you’d like, to make up for it.

Addendum

A couple of weeks later I got contacted on A-M again, by a different account. She sent a wink (which is always a good sign), I wrote back, and she wrote back saying that she loves orgies and wants to get me involved. I immediately reported the account as “suspicious” to A-M – the first time I’d ever done that. Subsequently, it’s started happening on a fairly regular basis; any time I get a message from someone who seems a bit suspicious, but I give her a shot, I get back a message that’s talking about “orgies” and I report the profile as suspicious.

Actually… on second thought, maybe it’s not such a good sign when a woman contacts me first. Lately that’s not working out so well for me...

Footnotes

  • 1 Red flag!
  • 2 She kind of ignored this point, and indicated that, since I’m new, she could be my partner the first time. How thoughtful!

No comments:

Post a Comment